Wednesday 8 April 2009

Editing solved!

On Friday Susie and I spent our free editing!



We took major action and cut half the film!!! We chopped the whole of the section when Jess goes upstairs to check on the child for the first time!! (I hope it makes sense!!!)but am sure it does) But now its 1minuet 45seconds which will give us enough time for credits!!

I hope the other two like it!



Once we had radically chopped that part of the clip, Susie and I started some work on the credits! We played around with different effects and fonts to find the best for our film! There aren't really that many but its finding the right one for our genre. We've got one atm for our clip but don't remember what its called. I think it looks good but comes on and exits too suddenly. So we tried it out with some dissolves, which didn't really help much!

No comments: